As the 2018/19 tax year ends on the 5 April 2019 and the 2019/20 tax year starts on the 6 April 2019, these sessions are aimed at those wanting guidance and advice on personal tax compliance and planning. The following topics can be discussed;
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Taxation of Rental Income and the restriction of Mortgage Interest
- Child Benefit being received where total income is in excess of £50,000
- The submission of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Planning
- Leaving the UK to live overseas
- Moving to the UK from overseas
We are holding a one day Personal Tax Planning Surgery at Preston Park House on Friday 5 April between 9.00am and 4.45pm.
These sessions are open to everyone and if you have a friend, family member or colleague that you think would benefit from one of these, please pass on our details.
If you or someone you know would like to arrange a session with us, please book using the options above.
This is offered free of charge, without obligation and in complete confidence.