September Networking Breakfast - 5 Key Moments
- Posted on: 6th September 2018
- Posted in: News
5 Key Moments from September's Network Albion Business Club networking breakfast at the Amex!
1) Brighton & Hove Albion women’s first team assistant manager, Amy Merricks, joined us as guest speaker ahead of the new Women’s Super League season starting this weekend!
2) Amy has been working with Brighton & Hove Albion for over four years: firstly taking up a role as reserve team manager, moving briefly to first team manager before the arrival of current manager, Hope Powell. Amy spoke about the experience she has gained working with the former England women’s manager – Hope has taught her to look at the game in a completely different and a more tactically enhanced way.
3) Amy spoke about the immense change she has witnessed over the time she has been with the club, going from the women’s team being part time, to now competing in the top division competing against the likes of Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City. With women’s football now the faster growing sport in the country, you can see for yourself when Brighton & Hove Albion Women’s team kick off their season at the Broadfield Stadium in Crawley against Bristol City Women FC. Find out more and purchase tickets here.
5) There were also a number of announcements and events mentioned by existing members, including Shoot Me Now’s social media competition, Brighton Chamber’s upcoming summit (including a 10% discount for Network Albion members using code Albion10) and Monk Marketing’s upcoming Brighton Business Expo in October.
Network Albion Business Club is part of the Network My Club group, and details of other upcoming events mentioned at the meeting are: