November Networking Breakfast - 5 Key Moments
- Posted on: 1st November 2018
- Posted in: News
5 Key Moments from November’s Network Albion Business Club networking breakfast at the Amex.
1. Daniel Disney, keynote speaker, social selling trainer and author, joined us as guest speaker, delivering a talk on ‘How to Build Your Personal Brand on Social Media’.
2. Daniel is founder of one of the world’s most popular sales platforms, The Daily Sales, as well as being a leading expert on Social Selling. He spoke about his career journey to date and how he went from 0 followers on all social media to close to 500,000, with his content reaching millions worldwide. Daniel’s talk reiterated the importance of social media as a business, but also as an individual within that business, especially in sales.
3. Daniel gave his top tips to start building your personal brand on social media, as well as offering those in attendance a free copy of his newly launched e-book ‘100 Top Social Selling Tips’! You can find out more about Daniel and The Daily Sales here.
4. Hospitality and Sales Executive at Brighton & Hove Albion, Jack Joyce, provided a review of the incredible start to the season for the Albion on the pitch, as well as giving attendees information about the (limited) hospitality opportunities for home games. Find more information here or contact Jack here.
5. Have you seen the latest Network Albion member blogs? Chestnut Tree House, Rockinghorse, Bennett Christmas Insurance Brokers and Kreston Reeves are the latest to contribute - read them here!
Network Albion Business Club is part of the Network My Club group, and details of other upcoming events mentioned at the meeting are: