August Networking Breakfast - 5 Key Moments
- Posted on: 2nd August 2018
- Posted in: News
5 Key Moments from August's Network Albion Business Club networking breakfast at the Amex Stadium!
1) Executive Director at Brighton & Hove Albion, Martin Perry, joined us for a Q&A for the August networking breakfast, speaking following the clubs first ever season in the Premier League, the work having remained in the league and the ambitions for the upcoming season, which starts this month.
2) Martin reiterated the power of the club playing in the Premier League, impressing guests by saying that just the club alone had a combined worldwide TV audience of over 102 millions people across 198 countries! Martin explained that survival in the Premier League was worth £100m to the club annually through television revenue and prize money, compared to just £4m the club would receive in the Championship league below.
3) This increased revenue has been used to not only invest in players, of which three played in the recent World Cup, but also on the pitch facilities both at the Amex Stadium and the state of the art training ground in Lancing. As well as this, new match day restaurant facilities have been installed at the Amex, as well as continued work in and around the stadium to continually improve the fan experience.
4) Jack Joyce, Commercial & Hospitality Sales Executive at Brighton & Hove Albion FC, explained to delegates about various commercial opportunities for the upcoming season, as well as showing off the new commercial brochure which guests could take away. To find the available opportunities, you can view the commercial brochure online here.
Network Albion Business Club is part of the Network My Club group, and details of other upcoming events mentioned at the meeting are: