Preston Park House,
Contact Name: Peter Hedgethorne
About the Firm
Our clients all have one thing in common: a desire to be the best they can be.
Clients of Plus Accounting want more than just their accounts: they want guidance, advice and a range of products and services to make their busy lives easier – so that is what we deliver.
We look beyond the production of the historic figures and into what your current numbers and trends really mean.
Meet our team
Our mission is simple: to go Beyond Accounts and help your business grow.
Whatever it takes and however you need us, we will be there by your side to help you achieve your goals and realise your potential.
Our vision is to break the mould of traditional accounting and deliver a service that we know our clients really want.
Our values avoid the platitudes and guide us towards providing a service that is truly Beyond Accounts.
Accessible - always within reach when you need us
In touch - permanently connected with the needs and progress of your business
Decisive – not sitting on the fence, there by your side to help your business grow
Alert - looking out for the financial opportunities and warning signs while you develop and run your business.
Established in 1992, we have the experience you need, without the self-limiting mindset that can come with years of dusty heritage. We have the professionalism and stability that you demand of an accountant, combined with the spontaneous edge of an entrepreneur.
Creative Industries - All you need to know: Tax Reliefs & Legal Advice
Join us on Tuesday 26 September at our Workshop 'Creative Industries - All you need to know: Tax Reliefs & Legal Advice'.
We are joined by Luke Thomas and Alex Koupland who have extensive experience in creative industry reliefs and how to ensure you are using them effectively in your business. We will also be joined by Mark O'Halloran from Coffin Mew who is a specialist in protecting and managing intellectual property.
Have you ever asked yourself the following;
- Do I qualify for enhanced tax relief for creative costs?
- Can I claim tax relief for software development?
- What tax benefits are available if I apply to patent my products?
- Can I offer tax breaks to potential investors in my company?
- How can I offer tax efficient incentives to my key people?
- What kinds of IP is my business likely to create?
- How can I ensure I own my business IP?
- How do I ensure my ownership of IP meets tax relief requirements?
This Workshop is aimed at Directors, Business Owners and Managers within the business who wish to put the right schemes and reliefs in place for them and their employees, together with ensuring that all legal areas are covered.
The Workshop gives you the change to discuss your views, opinion and questions with our expert speakers and with each other.
The Workshop will be held at MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton on Tuesday 26 September - please join us from 9.00am for light refreshments and we will begin the Workshop at 9.15am.
Save your space today!
Self Assessment & Personal Tax Surgery
Plus Accounting are offering free 45 minute advice sessions.
These sessions are aimed at those who need to complete self-assessment tax returns and may be of interest to you if any of the following apply:
- You are a company director
- You have an annual income of more than £100,000 per year
- You or your partner claim child benefit and either one of you have income of more than £50,000 per year
- You have a buy to let property
- You have a mortgage on the buy to let property and the impact of the relief for mortgage interest charge with effect from 6 April 2017 will have on you.
- You need advice on capital gains tax
- You have lived or worked overseas or are planning on leaving the UK to move overseas
- You need income tax advice on personal investment income (bank interest or dividend income)
We are holding a one day Personal Tax Surgery at Preston Park House on Friday 6 October between 9.00am and 4.45pm.
These sessions are open to everyone and if you have a friend, family member or colleague that you think would benefit from one of these, please pass on our details.
If you or someone you know would like to arrange a session with us, please book today.
This is offered free of charge, without obligation and in complete confidence.
Reviews Write a Review